Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Logan, of course turned five.
Luckily I had a small cake in my cake fridge. It was purple. But, after another layer of blue frosting and some fondant Dino's, Presto - Logan's birthday cake. He didn't seem to mind that it was still purple when you cut into it.
I'm currently making another one for his "Birthday Bowling get together" tomorrow.


Chloe drew Logan a special birthday banner. Logan thought it was very cool.Even Logan will tell you, she's a pretty great big sister!


And, the children inadvertently got a special Valentine's present.
We're happy to announce the arrival of two new family members.
Coco and Brownie Another girl scout leader needed a home for these two sisters, but didn't want to break them up and Craig and I had been thinking about getting the kids something.

And, no we can't tell them apart either.
And I got a special Valentine's treat myself. Even though I think flowers are a total waste of money, especially on Valentine's day, I secretly loved getting these at work.
Gerber Daisies are my favorite.
Thank you Craig. No matter what you may have heard,
I think you're pretty terrific.

No comments: