Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Friend, a cake and a cheer

Daisy and Chloe headed off to the local high school cheer clinic. They were very excited! While they were gone, I finished up a cake for a little girl who was turning 6.

Pretty much the same as I've done before but with different colors.



Then Craig, Logan and I headed over to the high school to see what our girl was learning.

She and Daisy were the jumpers again. As you can see, my girl has got her stance down pat.




Each grade level put on a little demo to show what they've learned.

We think Chloe did a great job. As soon as Craig downloads the video, we'll post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe is definitely born to cheer. She's the most positive, cheerful person I know. Keep up the enthusiasm, kiddo.

Love,

Grandma in Oregon

Jerlynne said...

Catie and I are looking forward to the video. Maybe it will motivate Caitlin back into some kind of class - cheer, gymnastics, whatever.