Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So wrong, but soooo funny!

Okay, So I wanted to post this the other day, but after hearing about little Dylan's ordeal, I didn't feel it was quite appropriate. However, I am happy to reportthat I saw Dylan and he is doing just fine and as good as ever. . . so I'm now posting this with no guilt what-so-ever.
This photo gave me the giggles so badly that I'd wake up at night and start laughing.

Like I said . . .soooo wrong.

(the photo is from a website Trent sent to Craig. AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com. If you haven't see it, trust me, go now! Trenton, you're the man at finding good websites!)

UPDATE: My darling husband has corrected me in the sweetest of manners. It appears that it was he who found the website . . .

(although I'm still giving props to my son for Texts from Last night, a truly classic website!)

No comments: