Pages

Friday, June 04, 2010

A couple more cakes

I'm hoping to start making a few more cakes each month over the summer. I'm off to a pretty good start. Here are two I made last week.
For a graduate of The Woodlands High School. The hats are all fondant.
Yes, I'm sure some of you were wondering when I'd make a Twilight themed cake. This one was for A.J. 's sister Melanie, who is Team Jacob all the way. I had no idea what to do, so this is what I came up with.
Yes, I'll be sure to avoid any further cakes that take any amount of artistic ability.
I did three wolves. This one was the best. The other two resembled ferrets more than they did wolves. Luckily, Melanie didn't look much past the picture at the top of the cake. So as far as she was concerned, it was great.


1 comment:

Brandy said...

I see my letters came in handy for the graduation cake. :) They've never looked so good!!!