Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Saturday!

Here is another cake that was for a Build a Bear party this morning. Ms. Olivia turned 3. I also made her a lollipop cake for her second birthday.


And this afternoon, Chloe got to cheer for her first football game.


She totally looked the part!

She did a wonderful job. This girl was full of spirit!

She had a huge smile on her face the entire time!
I, on the other hand, did not. I can say, without a doubt, that I AM NOT cut out for being a cheer mom in Texas. I have decided my children will ONLY go out for indoor sports. Chess, science club, book clubs . . . .ONLY INDOORS!


3 comments:

Jerlynne said...

I'm in agreement for indoor sports! I made sure Catie was all sunscreened for her cheerleading today and didn't even think about applying it to myself. I resemble a squatty lobster this evening. Oh well, at least her team(s) won (we went to a couple of games today). Chloe definitely looks the part - just don't go all Texas cheerleader mom on us - I've seen TV movies about that.

lisa said...

Chloe looks so cute and I love the Stool thing she is sitting on, only in Texas do cheerleaders have a special place to rest. I like the indoor sport only thing, I could handle a good chess game, it's quiet.

Unknown said...

love that cuddly cake

brooke
http://www.momentsofelegance.com