Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Nursery Rhymes and School pics


This morning Logan and Craig enjoyed their first Donuts with Dad at Kaufman.
I met them at the school a little later to get Logan ready for his Nursery Rhyme parade. Can you guess his nursery rhyme?
We were told not to do anything elaborate for the costumes . . .and you know me, always being one to follow directions to the T.

Of course we know what ever you put this boy in, he'll be the most adorable one out there.


Speaking of adorable, here is Chloe's official cheer photo.

And our school pictures . . .



Yep. Adorable. If I do say so myself.

Here's a very quick, and I mean, very quick, snip it of Logan in his parade.

1 comment:

Jerlynne said...

Yay! Logan gets to do "Donuts with Dad" now - those are always such cute pictures. There was a whole bunch of adorable in all these pictures. Logan looks so happy in his parade (I love it when they say "don't go all out on a costume").

PS - the school pictures are definite winners. We'll probably be doing re-takes this year.