Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can't post this fast enough!



Okay, I could not get this posted fast enough.
I received a call from Logan's teacher last night at 9:30, saying I HAD to read the email she just sent me. It seems they were working on making certain shapes with play dough. My son's recent masterpiece was truly incredible!
I think this one is going to go down in the history books.
So, without further ado . . .




Clearly the best 3D cone ever made.

Why? What'd YOU think it was?

5 comments:

TMG FARM said...

Thanks for this post! We both have tears. HILarious!

Jerlynne said...

So funny I can't even thing of what to type!

Gary, Inge & Kaitlyn Barbee said...

I pulled up the blog to see if anything was new and saw this... speechless and in tears laughing so hard! Logan looks so proud of his creation!

Anonymous said...

He definitely has his great, great grandmother's artistic ability.

K and K Steindorf said...

He looks so innocent!!!! Got to love this boy!