Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

A busy week for A Sweet Idea

This weekend I had two cakes due.  I was a bit worried that I'd bitten off more than I can chew considering the frantic state of my kitchen when just doing one!  But I'm happy to report all turned out well.
If fact, everything went pretty smooth, surprisingly enough.

The coconut cake was fun to do and I am really happy with how it turned out.  
It's for a 50th birthday luau.

This next one is for my best customer.  I've done two of her daughter's parties and this is the second for her son.  It's nice that she keeps coming back.  And I work with her now, so it's all good.  I love how my pins turned out.  The bowling ball, well that's another story.   But what can you do right!

Anyway, I'm happy they are both complete and delivered and now I can relax . . .
right after I clean up the disaster in my kitchen!

No comments: