Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Papa Steindorf's Birthday

 On Saturday, we drove to Vegas to celebrate Papa Steindorf's 70th birthday
Chloe and Logan had a great time with their cousins.
And the weather was beautiful.

The birthday boy and his bride.
Pretty dapper looking fellow if I do say so myself.

Yep, trouble, if I ever saw it!


We had so much fun. 
It's such a shame we only get to see these guys every ten years or so.








What a memorable evening!


And while the adults were having fun,
Logan was making a friend for life. 
His cousin Trevor.

These two never left each others side.
We even thought about smuggling Trev home in our carry on.
But, I don't think Lisa would have liked that.

Sunday brought the rest of group and we all enjoyed a fun picnic and Easter Egg hunt.

Which turned out to be very profitable.
(While Chloe and Logan counted the coins in their eggs, I stole their peanut butter cup eggs. Don't tell!)


We even had some very sweet entertainment

We loved being there, helping to celebrate this pretty impressive occasion.


Happy Birthday Papa.
We love you!

2 comments:

Jerlynne said...

Ally called today to give me grief about my 'delay' in posting. Now I just have to post a link to your blog because I have very similar pictures (hmmm). Upside...they're great pictures! The rest of your trip looked awesome! My kids are already having "cousin withdrawal." The last couple of days has been a real letdown (especially here in the 40 degree weather).

lisa said...

We loved all the pictures from the great weekend of having everyone here. My kids are quite bored without all the excitement. Trevor is still missing Logan, he say's his sisters aren't cutting it. Love the California pictures.