Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Summer Project

 I saw one of these and just had to try to make one.  I ran right out and bought some thongs (YES, where I come from, we call them thongs!)  and a few embellishments and got right to work.
 Logan's teacher had one of these on her back fence by her pool.  
Which really is where it should be.
But I loved it so much I had to put it on our front door.
It says Beach Bum Hideaway
I can't wait til Craig gets home to see it.
He is gonna LOVE it!  
(did you catch the heavy sarcasm in that?)
But...no matter... I love it.

When it falls apart, Chloe will have 6 new pair of thongs to wear!  
Now that's recycling!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I LOVE this!!! If I had the extra energy I'd make one myself!!!

Jerlynne said...

Very cute!!! PS - I call them thongs too.