Pages

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Chloe's birthday

Okay, So I'm finally getting some pics posted of Chloe's little get together. 
No big party, nothing crazy.   Just family. 
Notice how the candles make up the number 11.  Yes, I planned that.
If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.
We had exactly two pink candles in the house.
Here is Dad, photo bombing Chloe's shot.
But she doesn't care, because she got a cell phone and that made EVERYTHING right in the world.
Her world anyway.

Yeah, I have no idea why this picture is so big.
But, honestly, it makes me laugh cause it's so messed up, so I'm leaving it in.


 Dylan was so cute.  He ended up in just about every photo with Chloe.
 

Chloe spent the next two hours texting and calling everyone she knows.
If you haven't already gotten a call from her, you will soon

No comments: