Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quick update!

 Craig and Logan, along with AJ and Hector, enjoyed donuts with Dad.
Looks like they had a good time!

And here's another cake I made for our friend's little girl's first birthday.
I was excited to try this because I thought it was such a cute design.
You can't really tell, but the trim is chocolate fondant made to look like tree branches.  Other than the owl itself, that is my favorite part.
 
My loving husband's comment after he saw this? 
"Not that I question your artistic abilities honey, but I'm surprised that it turned out so good."
I may need some input here....Should I be offended?

3 comments:

Gary, Inge & Kaitlyn Barbee said...

adorable! i absolutely love the cake! i have seen the owl theme on a lot and thought it was so cute.. and, yes, craig -- she knows what she is doing! she's got talent!

Gary, Inge & Kaitlyn Barbee said...

adorable! i absolutely love the cake! i have seen the owl theme on a lot and thought it was so cute.. and, yes, craig -- she knows what she is doing! she's got talent!

Anonymous said...

This cake is great. Goes in the category of the Titanic and the hamburger with frog, oh and Chloe's popcorn/movie? and the remote cakes.