Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

A note from a lame, procrastinating author

Yes, it's January 13th and I have just finished my Christmas shopping for 2011.  The way I see it, my Santa portrait is still hanging over the piano and as long as it's there, Christmas is NOT officially over.  Which means I still have time to get my gifts out to everyone.  So, if you should be one of the lucky recipients of a Christmas gift arriving in the mail, in say...oh 7-10 days.   Please don't think it as late.   But, really, an extension of all the beautiful Christmas magic!  

Honestly, it seems the past few months have been a struggle to get off my butt and get anything done.   (As you have probably noticed from my lack luster posts.)  I seem to have lost my inspiration for things lately.  But I'm determined to fix this.   With the new year, brings wonderful new opportunities to enjoy everything life has to offer.  I plan on taking full advantage of these opportunities.

Of course, that probably won't mean your Christmas presents will be on time . . . but you can expect some kick ass updates on the blog!!!

Happy 2012!

No comments: