Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ice Skating!

The Woodlands Ice Rink
We had planned on going Ice Skating during our Christmas break, but never got around to it.
So today we finally got out there.
I was so proud of Logan, he was a trooper.  Even though he fell a few times, he never got discouraged.  Just hopped back up and kept skating.  He got pretty good at the end.

As for Chloe, that girl seems to be pretty damn good at what ever she does.  I'd like to say she gets that from me, but I'm guessing her daddy may have a lot to do with this.
 She glided around that rink like she owned the place.   
 I just love these kids!!
As for me, I managed to stay on my feet the entire time, even got a spin or two in.  Both kids even held my hand while we skated for a bit, so I guess I didn't embarrass them too much.   
No doubt due to my mad skating kills!
Craig was playing hockey, but came later to catch the last few laps.   
The kids were eager to show him their skating skills.

No comments: