Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All about the boy!

With Chloe away, Logan and I had our turn to play.
We began our week with story time at our local Wendy's with AJ and fam. Each week they have story time, complete with face painting, balloons and special treats.
The next day we cooled down at Splash Town.



And we tried to get in a movie, but Despicable Me was sold out. So we just took our Subway sandwiches over to see what Carlos was up to. Turns he had made several new friends. A couple more HUGE catfish and a snapping turtle.

Logan LOVED this!
All in all, it was a great week. And, although I truly missed my girl,
I loved spending time with my boy!
The rest of the week I spent painting and decorating. We redid Chloe's room as a surprise.
Pics to come . . .eventually.

1 comment:

Gary, Inge & Kaitlyn Barbee said...

i can't wait to see how it turned out! i have updated the blog with a few more posts between outings, meeting with friends and family and oh yeah, packing boxes!