Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

She's Back!

Yay! Chloe is home.
Earlier this week we were able to go online and see some of the things she was doing. She did lots of swimming
(she's in the middle of the three with red jackets)
I know the pictures aren't that great, but it was nice to see some of her activities.
She doesn't look too happy here, but she and Daisy loved the dinner where they couldn't use their hands.
Friday night we went to pick her up and to listen to all the songs they learned.
I, true to form, forgot to charge the battery in the camera. These are the only two shots I got. Oh well, we're just happy to have her home.

Speaking of home, I wanted to share a pic of this little creature we found making a home outside the garage. She was HUGE! Bigger than my thumb. I'd never seen one so big. This picture really doesn't do her justice because you can't see the red on her stomach. She was diligently working on her egg sack. We showed the kids, took a picture (because we're just morbid that way) and then disposed of her and her egg sack.

No comments: