Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday celebrations #2 and #3

We decided to take the kids to the AMA Super cross show, another birthday present for Logan.



 We had front row seats and were front and center for several spectacular crashes. 
It was loud and dusty.  All in all, a pretty good time  . . ..well, not for those who crashed I guess.
But WE had fun.
 The next day we had celebration #3 for Logan's birthday.   Another bowling get together with a few of his friends.

And, in continuation of last years bowling party, Logan, once again, requested a Ben 10 Alien Force cake.
I literally did this one in a half hour.  My poor kids get so shafted when it comes to cakes.   But he requested to have his action figures on top, so I kind of got off easy with this one.

 And so ends Logan's birthday WEEK celebrations.
Thank gosh!

(My children are in for a rude awakening next year with their birthdays!  That's all I'm gonna say.)

1 comment:

Jerlynne said...

Okay - where do I sign up for the "Logan Birthday Celebration Program"? It looks like he had all kinds of fun (plus Benihana!?!). Since you're still celebrating, I guess I'm not too late to continue wishing Logan a happy belated B-day!

PS - any cake by you could never be considered "getting the shaft"!