Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Introducing Shelby Rose Steindorf

A few weeks ago, we became 'foster parents' to one Miss Shelby Rose.
Yorkie Rescue had sent out a request for someone to foster her and we basically decided, What the hell!
 She's so tiny, I put the remote next to her so you can get a good idea on how small she is.
6 lbs of pure attitude, this one is.
 The kids love her, although she's still not too sure of them.  Craig is smitten, since he's always wanted a little dog.  And I'm getting used to such a tiny little thing running under my feet all the time.   Sadie and Roger love her.  Sadie even plays, which is saying a lot for our little ol' granny poodle.
I can say, without a doubt, that we will fail miserably at being foster parents.  
We are now a 3 dog family, Lord help us!

1 comment:

Jerlynne said...

Please please please don't let Caitlin see this post. Maybe if I continue chanting that - I can avoid the inevitable begging for a dog. Although... a dog not much bigger than the remote wouldn't be too bad. (Slap, slap) Okay - the moment passed. Whew!