Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

A new addition to the family


So, it is official.  I have completely lost my mind.
A couple of months ago, I decided to take in another foster.  I'm sure you remember me saying, without a doubt, he was only a foster.
Well....
Last week he was bestowed a middle name.  And in our household, that means you're here to stay.
I'm happy to introduce a new, permanent member  of the family (I know, Shocking, right?)
Dustin The Wolfman Steindorf.

He loves to play ball, kiss anything that sits still
and follow his big brother Roger where ever he goes.  
And his tongue so SO LONG he can't keep it in when he sleeps!  
He's quite a character, this one.  Which means he fits in perfectly with the rest of our clan.
In case you have lost count.
We are now up to 5.
Dinner time is a real production now.
Here they are waiting patiently for Chloe to bring their food out.
I think it's safe to say.
We are done.
But aren't they just the cutest  bunch you've ever seen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. He does look like a little wolf man. So cute. Good luck with your pack!

Loved the Oregon pictures as well. I had lots of fun and great memories. Tell Logan my frig frog is now being attacked regularly. Obviously my cats are not fast learners; the thing is metal.