Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The View Point Inn- Twilight's Prom

Right up from the Gorge was the house where they filmed the prom scene from Twilight.   Chloe is currently reading the series and was beyond thrilled.
(If you seen the movie, this is where Jacob walks out to 'warn Bella'
The View Point Inn was where their prom was held.  Unfortunately the building caught fire in 2011 and has since been condemned and fenced off.  Being the dedicated mom that I am, I immediately broke in.  Me, Chloe, Logan, along with my mom, Inge and Kaitlyn were wondering around the grounds when we got caught by some guy who said he was the owner.  He very rudely kicked us out while making some less than friendly comments as to my parenting morals.   
  




Would I do it again?
In a heart beat!
As we were leaving, we grabbed a rock for Chloe.
Might as well add theft to my list of offensives.

No comments: