Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Family

My little girl is almost a 5th grader!
I'm not sure how that happened!
Okay, I like this photo because I look tall....
So I'm posting it darn it!
(photo by Logan . . . which explains the vantage point)

Craig and Sadie, kickin' it in the backyard.



Logan showing off a school craft.
I never know what to do with all these wonderful works of art. Then a mom of one of my students said that she takes a picture of each one, then doesn't feel as bad when most of them get recycled. I thought that was a fantastic idea, so you'll probably be seeing lots more of these . . .


And last but not least, Grandma and Grandpa with the kids.
We loved having them here and were very sad to see them go. Hopefully someday soon their drive home will be 45 minutes instead of 4-5 days.

1 comment:

Jerlynne said...

Speaking as a mom of an almost 5th grader as well, I too am wondering how it happened. I love Chloe's pose. It's all about the pose (we never agree, so Caitlin just chooses).