Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer fun is ending!


Ms. Sophie Kate came to stay with us for a week, much to Chloe's delight.
We decided to get the gang back together to catch up.



I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time!
Even Logan.


It was an exhausting couple of days!
(more so for me, really...)
We also decided to give Chloe an early birthday present, complete with birthday pancakes.
It's a new flute!   We're so proud of all her hard work.  She's now progressed to a more advanced flute and needed to have it to practice before school started.
Man we love this girl!!

As for more fun,
we took Chloe, Sophie, Logan, his friend Carter and met up with Daisy and her family at 
the local Incredible Pizza company


Always good for a fun time!

And little Mr. Brody turned 1.  We were happy to help him celebrate.
Head over to Brandy's blog for some adorable pictures and check out her awesome decorations and Ice Cream cakes.   Pinterest is a beautiful thing!!

Daisy turned 12 in July.  I made her the cake she requested
And we all got to help her celebrate at Olive Garden.
Such beautiful BFF's

Oh, and I made a cake for Carter's birthday.   He's a big Miami Heat fan.
Having never seen the Miami Heat team, I'm hoping I did their logo justice.
Carter loved it, so as I always say, that's all that matters, right?


1 comment:

Shana said...

I wish I would've known you were doing cakes again!! Or maybe its just me you don't do them for??? hee hee